Friday, April 25, 2008

Interviewed!

A few weeks ago Holly West, a fellow jeweler and Etsy artist, asked me if she could interview me for her blog. Naturally, I said "yes!" I've been interviewed via phone twice and the questions/answers have been edited in strange ways. After reading an article in a newspaper (promoting a show I was doing) I remember thinking "Wait, that's not correct...she got her facts mixed up!" and "I said that? I'm an idiot!" But my interview with Holly was done completely via email and I had time to THINK before I typed. She asked questions that would be of interest to other jewelers/artists and it was a pleasure answering them. She posted the interview on her blog last Friday (4/18/08) and I am thrilled with it! Please go check it out...and check out the gallery of Holly's jewelry work while you are at it!
This is one of Holly's Circle Rings

No comments: