Monday, May 12, 2008

A pleasant surprise!


I was happy to hear that the folks at the Rosen Group chose one of my images for their Summer Buyers Market brochure. I exhibit at the February show every year, but this is the first time in 9 years that I will be doing the August show. Keep posted for my booth info and new work...
Here's the info on the show:
The Buyers Market of American Craft, (BMAC) is held twice a year at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in downtown Philadelphia, is a wholesale show that offers the world's largest venue for artists to meet qualified buyers. This show provides a professional setting for the development of wholesale contacts and generates new business for both buyers and sellers of American craft art. The BMAC is produced by The Rosen Group.
1-800-432-7238
August 2 - 4, 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I still lived in NJ I would totally be selling at that show. Good luck!

joanna said...

yo. i will be there too. will be fun to see you. i'm in booth 802, where will you be?? i liked being near you last time and chatting!