Monday, August 25, 2008

Featured in blog... Pfeiffer Photos

Tina Pfeiffer recently contacted me to let me know that she featured me on her blog, Pfeiffer Photos. She had kind words for my work and showcased it by embedding my Trunkt portfolio. I knew this could be done, but I've never tried it. It looks GREAT...check it out! I can't wait to play around with this widget!

Check out Pfeiffer Photos on etsy. I especially like their graphic compositions of everyday objects, like these:

Carts by Pfeiffer Photos


Rental Skates by Pfeiffer Photos

3 comments:

masaoms said...

Hi Danielle,
I have posted your works at my jewellery blog, i love your jewels!!
Best regards,
Marta.

Unknown said...

i love interesting photos of everyday objects as well. she's good.

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Thank you for the shout out, Danielle! Your blog is going on my short list to follow. Thanks, also for including a few of our images.

fly tie: thanks for the compliment!

Happy blogging,
Tina
Pfeiffer Photos