Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Being heard feels good

illustration "hello Listen" by laurageorge (aka: Laura Berger)

I wanted to give a quick shout out/thank you to my friend and fellow jewelry artist, Kristin Lora. She recently contacted me, asking about the display banners I use in my show booth. The conversation shifted to my blog post about the Metalsmith - Exhibition in Print "Equilibrium: Body as Site." Kristin is on the SNAG board of Directors and she brought my blog post to the attention of Suzanne Ramljak, the editor of Metalsmith. I don't know if this will help the concerns I raised in my earlier blog post, but it nice to know that I my humble opinion has been heard. Thanks, Kristin! And also a 'thank you' to Laura for giving me permission to use her lovely illustration!

No comments: