Friday, November 21, 2008

Blog TAG!

*sigh* It was just a matter of time...
*sigh* I've seen it happen to others...
*sigh* Now it has happened to me too...

I have been tagged by Chris Parry!

Here's how this works: THE RULES:*

*Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
*Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are my seven facts.....
1. I bite my nails.
2. I like to eat raw potatoes sprinkled with salt.
3. I'm a little bit of a sci-fi geek.
4. I've been in business for 13 years and still sometimes feel like a newbie.
5. I have fired an employee and I felt both regret and joy at the same time.
6. My brother is a ROCK STAR but I have absolutely no musical or vocal capabilities.
7. When necessary, I don't mind peeing outside but I will not sleep outside!

Did you learn something about me?!?
My turn to tag! Here are my victims...er, um...I mean picks:

Timothy Adam
Ashley Akers
Beth Cyr
Cindy Edelstein (aka Jewelry Business Guru)
Julie Morrison (aka MAJESTY inc)
Tiffaney Springer (aka Evermore Soap Factory)
Amy Tavern

It's your choice, play or don't...but please, don't be shy!

Although this is pure silliness, it really is a good way to market your blog...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I did learn some things about you! I'll have to think about this and do it next week.

Anonymous said...

I hate sleeping outside too, though peeing outside is not much better. There are just certain things Id rather do in the house ;)

I got tagged by you and another person, so Ima have to get on that!

Jaime/GirlLovesGloss said...

LOL evermoresoap, yes peeing and sleeping are both things I enjoy as inside things aswell!