Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Going to NYC

For years I have been wondering about the NY International Gift Show: "Is it a show I should do? Will my work & price point fit in? Will I be exposed to a different market?" And within the past two years, I have noticed more and more of my peers participating in the Handmade® section of the show. So, I decided to take a quick trip to NYC to see the show in person next week! I will have a few extra hours in the city, so I plan to go to the new Museum of Arts and Design and have drinks with some friends...I'm totally excited! I'll let you know what I think of the show when I return...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh if I were still there Id go with you. Ive been meaning to check out that museum as well.

Beth Cyr said...

oh how fun!! have a great time!