Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where has the time gone?

WOW--I have be neglecting my blog! Has it really been 2 months since I posted?!? I'm sorry! I don't even know where to begin...The summer has been busy and it is flying by. I've been doing a few craft shows, working on several custom orders and wholesale orders, participated in a project w/ Lark Books, went to New York for a quick get away and had several family adventures. More detailed info to follow on much of this soon...in the meantime I will leave you with these amazing images...
"MMMM bagel!" via my safari ride at Hollywild

One of these things is not like the other via my safari ride at Hollywild

Buffalo french kiss via my safari ride at Hollywild

2 comments:

marajoyce said...

I think that buffalos are one of the weirdest creatures to look at! They arent quite cows and look like there was some genetic mis-coding in the fur department!
And i know what you mean about blog-neglect- i just came back after 6 months! Yikes- time can really get away!

Anonymous said...

Feel free to take my "blogging without obligation" button ;)

Those animals are great. I would have stayed there all day petting them.