Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday at the bench...



This week was busy with finishing and shipping lots of orders (wholesale and Etsy). I'm happy to say that next week I will be able to breathe a little easier and concentrate my my terribly neglected office work!




Today, Ben and I poured ingots and pulled wire for a custom ring I need to make. I will have plenty of wire left over, so be on the lookout for some new stacking rings in 14k white, yellow and pink gold... (well, when I'm done with my office work, anyway)

1 comment:

Paula Nelson said...

Wow!

So, I stumbled across your blog tonight via your Etsy forum posts.... I'm in love! Your work is AMAZING, and I love seeing your process. (I really wish I had taken that Metals class in college...I'm missing out!)

Thanks for sharing & keep it coming :~)
~Paula P.